Vitun Elena Vladimirovna, Candidate of pedagogical sciences, associate professor, sub-department of physical education, Orenburg State University (13 Pobedy avenue, Orenburg, Russia), email@example.com
Bakuradze Natal'ya Sergeevna, Senior lecturer, sub-department of physical education, Orenburg State University (13 Pobedy avenue, Orenburg, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Nurmatova Tat'yana Vladimirovna, Senior lecturer, sub-department of physical education, Orenburg State University (13 Pobedy avenue, Orenburg, Russia), email@example.com
Background. At present, various computer technologies are widely used in all spheres of public life. In this regard, the use of information and computer technology (ICT) in any discipline of the educational process of the university will be an objective and logical condition. One of the main components of professional training for a future specialist is the acquisition of modern information and computer technologies. The purpose of our research is to find the most effective information and computer technologies that can be used in the educational process of physical culture.
Materials and methods. The research materials include: the State educational standard of higher professional education in the discipline “Physical Culture”, the work program on the discipline “Physical Culture” for all areas of bachelor and specialist training, as well as scientific literature of domestic and foreign authors on the research topic. In the research work the following empirical methods were used: observation, questioning, questioning, practical tests.
Results. The questionnaire offered to students confirmed the students’ interest in introducing multimedia support, computer testing tools, video shooting of the exercises of other ICT tools in the educational process of physical education, which, in their opinion, will increase the motivation for training and various sports and sports activities. The practical tests used to assess the level of physical and functional preparedness of students were processed using a computer, which greatly simplified the procedure for obtaining and evaluating the results.
Conclusions. To increase the effectiveness of physical education classes at the university, we consider it necessary to use information and computer technologies in the educational process. The use of ICT in the educational process for physical education will make it possible to improve the quality of teaching to a higher level, and will also have a positive impact on the needs-motivational sphere of students for physical education.
1. Volkova L. M., Volkov V. Yu. Fizicheskaya kul'tura, sport i zdorov'e [Physical education, sport and health]. 2014, no. 23, pp. 17–20.
2. Ob informatsii, informatsionnykh tekhnologiyakh i o zashchite informatsii : Feder. zakon ot 27 iyulya 2006 g. № 149-FZ [On information, information technologies and information secutiry: the federal Law from 27th of July 2006 № 149-FZ]. ConsultantPlus. Available at: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_61798
3. Gracheva A. P. IKT v upravlenii obrazovatel'nym protsessom v usloviyakh vvedeniya FGOS [Information and communication technologies in educational process management in conditions of FSES introduction]. Moscow: UTs Perspektiva, 2015, 27 p.
4. Guslova M. N. Innovatsionnye pedagogicheskie tekhnologii: ucheb. posobie dlya stud. uchrezhdeniy sred. prof. obrazovaniya [Innovation pedagogical technologies: tutorial for students of vocational educational institutions]. 4th ed., ispr. Moscow: Akademiya, 2013, 288 p.
5. Druzhinina E. A. Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kul'tury [Theory and practicy of physical education]. 2008, no. 3, p. 88.
6. Zheleznyak Yu. D., Petrov P. K. Osnovy nauchno-metodicheskoy deyatel'nosti v fizicheskoy kul'ture i sporte: ucheb. dlya stud. uchrezhdeniy vyssh. prof. obrazovaniya [Foundations of scientific and methodological work in physical education and sport: tutorial for university students]. 7th ed., stereotip. Moscow: Akademiya, 2014, 288 p.
7. Pulkkinen Z. Life span development and behavior. New York: Academic Press, 1982, vol. 4.
8. Robertso A., Munkler M. Health Educ. 1994, vol. 21 (3), pp. 295–312.
9. Lubysheva L. I. Sotsiologiya fizicheskoy kul'tury i sporta : ucheb. posobie dlya stud. vyssh. ucheb. zavedeniy [Sociology of physical education and sport: tutorial for university students]. 3d ed., pererab. i dop. Moscow: Akademiya, 2010, 272 p.
10. Vitun E. V., Cheremushnikova I. I. Vestnik OGU. Spets. vypusk: Materialy IV Vseros. nauch.-prakt. konf. «Problemy ekologii Yuzhnogo Urala» [Bulletin of OSU. Special issue: proceedings of IV All-Russian scientific and practical conference “Ecological problems of the South Ural”]. 2009, no. 9, pp. 703–705.
11. Vitun E. V., Vitun V. G., Glazina T. A. Innovatsii i investitsii [Innovations and investments]. 2014, no. 9, pp. 91–94.
12. O Vserossiyskom fizkul'turno-sportivnom komplekse «Gotov k trudu i oborone» (GTO): Ukaz Prezidenta Rossiyskoy Federatsii ot 24 marta 2014 g. № 172 [On the All-Russian physical traning and sport complex “Gotov k trudu i oborone (GTO) (Ready for labor and defence)”: the ordeinance of the RF President from 24th of March 2014 № 172]. Available at: http://www.pravo.gov.ru/proxy/ips/?docbody=&nd=102171981
13. Furaev A. N. Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kul'tury [Theory and practice of physical training]. 1996, no. 11, pp. 83–85.